Friday, March 6, 2009

Actually... its "Mommy-girl"

Here are just a few funny things my little babe has been saying...
My boys love to pull all of the cushions off of the couches in the formal living room. And... so does the dog. Needless to say they are ALWAYS (it seems like to me) on the floor in there. Well, the other day I walked in there and once again they were on the floor. Well, I think we had some friends coming over or something and that is the first room you walk into in my house so I hate for it to look like a mess. So... the point is, Conner was standing there (poor guy- wrong place at the wrong time) and I asked him to clean it up. He was going to, without a fight so I figured that he was the one who probably pulled them all off... Until Parker came running up and said "Actually, me did it." I couldn't help but laugh. He used the word actually correctly (just two years old) but then he said me instead of I. What a funny kid!
Also... our dogs names are Pixie and Harley. I guess I started calling them "Pixie-girl" and "Harley-girl." So, Parker has started calling them that as well... And now, he has made his own variation. I am now referred to as "Mommy-girl."
Just wanted to post these funny little things, before I forget them, although I don't know if I will forget "Mommy-girl" as I rarely hear the word Mommy without girl following when Parker is talking to me!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

what a sweet post!! love it!! it will be fun to hear him say "mommy-girl" when i get there. how sweet. and what a blessing that conner didn't fight you when asking him to clean up. did you give him a big hug for being such a helper!! hope parker helped to clean up then and that he got a bug hug too!! you have two special little boys!!! even when some days there is no cooperation...love you all,