Thursday, October 15, 2009

A post of few words

I don't have time to write about each pictures... but just a summary...
We've decorated pumpkins, looked at Halloween items in each store we've visited... each time we visit that store, decorated cookies with friends, made a haunted cookie house, spent time with friends, spent time with our sweet little girl, and Conner got to play the catcher on his baseball team.
Unfortunately among all these fun things we did, I could not figure out (simply- I really didn't try to hard-sorry) how to rotate the pictures that I downloaded from my phone. Sorry. Hope you don't leave here with a sore neck:)





























1 comment:

Wanda said...

i'm just so happy to see pictures of your life that i don't mind them being side-ways or even up side down!! ; - ) thanks for posting!! love you guys..