Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WinKids...

WinKids is a little gym for kids in Flower Mound. It is really close to our house, and we knew it was cool, because we had been to a birthday party there. They have trampoline things... They are surrounded by padding and they are kind of in a strip (I know that is hard to imagine, sorry!) and they have a pit full of foam cubes. They have a little obstacle course and tons of balls. Really it is a ton of fun for parents and kids.
The only problem is... They are SOOOO super expensive.
When Conner was a baby I used to take him to gymboree. I thought that was expensive, but we went anyway. Well, now that Conner is in school I thought it would be a great time for me to take a class with Parker. So I signed us up for the free trial gym-tots class at WinKids. We went and we both LOVED it! However... It is $130 for 6 classes! Does that sound outrageous or is it me?
I looked at Gymboree and they are a little bit cheaper... but not nearly as fun... and unfortunatly there aren't any classes for Parkers age during the time that Conner is in school:(. So, we're thinking about it... but as far as this week goes, we had a blast!!! Even though the class was full of girls (with one boy- besides Parker).

3 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

WinKids is great! But it isn't just you...they are super high. Super high quality though too.

Lily did dance there for one semester a year ago...nearly $400! for ONE semester...that did include the recital fee and costume, but still!

hope y'all get to do it...it will be fun for the two of you!

Wanda said...

I know it's expensive, but I bet the time spent with Parker will be priceless!!! Maybe you can just do it for the 6 weeks. Sounds like a LOT of fun for the two of you. Love & Miss you all,

Flower Mound Mom said...

We LOVE WinKids, have been going for 3 years. I only put one in at a time though, b/c 2 in is too expensive. You can do open gyms, camps, and parents nights out even if you aren't taking a class there.
And if you do join, let me know I have a $50.00 off coupon for you if that helps any!!