Friday, August 14, 2009

Life doesn't get any better than this!

Proud Daddy with his little princess!
Proud Great Grandfather with his 6th born great grandchild. 2nd born great grand daughter.

Oh I love this family!


Here she is! Happy Birthday beautiful Baby Brooke!

"I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put into words, How wonderful life is that you're in the world." Elton John.

I am so blessed by what God has given me! First and foremost a son who came and died on the cross in my place. Because of this sacrifice I am able to enjoy these precious gifts without reservation and no heaviness on my heart. Then... in 2004 two blessings came one in January, my wonderful husband Darin and another in November, my incredible little boy Conner who now is actually getting really big, in 2006 my sweet cuddly Parker boo, and now in 2009 a precious little girl Brooke. This song may be a little corny, but seriously... So glad Elton John "put into words" how wonderful my life is with these 4 in the world. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I'd like to write more, but I am having a REALLY hard time keeping my eyes open.

3 comments:

dana said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family you make. Just wishing you weren't there and us here....missing you! Baby Brooke is beautiful!!

Enjoy...enjoy it all!

Wanda said...

I'm so glad you "joined" our little family and now you and darin have created your "own" little family!! Thank you for letting us be a part of it!! we love you all very much!!!
grandma and grandpa wilson

Colored With Memories said...

so precious! many congrats!

i love those lyrics...glad you shared them.

i didn't realize that you guys got married the same year conner came! how fun! we wish we would have started having kids sooner in our marriage...what were we thinking!

so glad that brooke arrived safe and sound. try to get some rest!