Saturday, August 8, 2009

What a sweet boy we have on our hands!

A few mornings ago I was in my bathroom blow drying my hair, and Conner came in and said...
"Mommy, I made your blanket up for you." I didn't really know what he was talking about, but he said "Come look." So I did, and this is what I found. My sweet little 4 year old son who doesn't make his own bed decided to make our bed for us without any kind of prompting. Isn't that the sweetest thing you've ever seen. It was for me. I actually cried. And, I told him that was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me! Had to share it!
And he did a pretty good job.





2 comments:

Wanda said...

wow that is the sweetest thing!!! what a special boy that kid is!!
looking forward to seeing you all soon...much love and hugs...

Colored With Memories said...

are you serious!?! i think i would have cried too.

had great time with you guys tonight. the girls asked a million times on the way home, "where is conner, where is conner"!

once things calm down after brooke's arrival, we'd love to do a dinner/game night or something!