Saturday, September 13, 2008

Parker's Birthday

Well, my little baby is two! I can't believe it. But he is still his sweet little self. Tonight he was just melting my heart. He didn't want to go to bed, so he kept sneaking out of his room and over to me, because he knew that I would love on him for a minute before putting him back in his bed. I know that only encourages the behavior, but honestly, how could anyone not love on that sweet little boy. He's just too precious!!!
He had lots of fun today, with all his friends over. He got tons of presents! So he definitely needed help opening them. He kept wanting to stop and play with the toys.:)
Conner had lots of fun today too. He got to drink soda for the first time. Orange soda! He LOVED it.... but it did what sugar does to little kids, and he was a little bit crazy the rest of the day... So, I think he'll have to hold off for awhile longer. Parker also tried the Orange Soda, but he didn't like it. He made a funny face, and said "Juice?" Like, what is this... can I please get some juice?
Anyway, it was a great day. Darin and I took the boys out for donuts this morning, and then Conner and Darin got haircuts and Parker and I did a little bit of shopping. We all came home ate lunch, napped and then Partayed! Here are a few pictures.
Parker opens presents with a little help from his friends... and his BroBro.
This is Ashlynn, my friend Angela's daughter... Parker is SOOO in love with her!

Everytime she is around Parker is trying to steal a kiss, or tackle her!LOL

Waiting patiently to "dig in." My friend Jenn made


this cake for Parker. Isn't it great?!


From the front... If you can't see, our shirts say "Parkers Fan Club"



Parker wouldn't cooperate for this pic... but his number is two.


Our numbers are his birthday.


Yes, that is football on! But we are lucky all the dads were


good sports about coming! So I guess they can watch a little football






3 comments:

dana said...

what a great day! from the looks of things what an absolutely darling party...i LOVE your shirts, too cute!!! hope parker had a wonderful day!!!

Love you guys...wish we were there to celebrate the boys turning 2 together!

Wanda said...

wish we could have been there, looks like you guys had a lot of fun, parker is getting so big and my goodness, what a cutey!!! love and miss you all,
grandpa and grandma

Colored With Memories said...

okay, just a few things:

awesome shirts/family pic

awesome cake

and how sweet is ashlynn?? i haven't seen her since she was probably 12 weeks!

its dangerous to have cute baby girls like that around...ya know?