Friday, February 6, 2009

What a disappointment.

Sorry to anyone who has checked this blog for the last two months or so. I have been such a lame blogger. My computer has not been charging well, so I am afraid to do anything I don't have to do before it dies.
Well, today it seems not to be rejecting the charger, so we will see what happens.
The last two months have been a sort of a blur for us. Darin has been traveling quite a bit and I have been pretty sick with morning sickness and most recently "intolerably low" (said the e.r. doc) blood pressure. Thankfully my nausea has gone away for the most part... So now I am just trying to figure out what to do about this blood pressure thing, while eating salt on EVERYTHING. LOL I'm not a huge salt person to begin with, so this has been fun...
Anyway Darin just got into town late last night... So this morning he had planned to take any boys who were "good for Mommy" last night while going to bed out for donuts this morning. That was a bit sad, because Parker had a really tough time at bedtime and we fought about it for at least an hour. So, Conner and Daddy got to have a date, and Parker has a chance to redeem himself today and then tomorrow he will get to have a date with daddy if all goes well. Lets hope! I know Darin really wants to take him.
So, while they were out getting donuts Parker went with me to go wait at a Lutheran Church here in town for them to hopefully call my name off of the waiting list. In hopes that Conner would get to go to school there. Well, I did get my name called, so Conner will be switching schools next year.:( We really like the school he is at now, Lamb of God, but we signed him up last year before we realized we were moving, and now it is just quite a drive. So... next year he will be at Faith Lutheran, and I am actually a little excited about it. It doesn't start until 9:30 in the morning (as opposed to 8:30) so getting out of the house won't be quite so hard. Especially seeing that we will have another little one in the mix by then.
Parker won't be starting school yet. I think in Fall of 2010 we can go there. But I am just not quite ready. Besides that I think it will be kind of nice to only have the monthly tuition for one at a time in preschool. By the time Conner goes to Kindergarten Parker will be ready for Preschool.
So... that is basically all that we have going on right now. Preschool shopping and dizziness. Thankfully Daddy is home for a few days!
Sorry its been so long since I've posted.

2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

wow...intolerably low blood pressure? you okay? lily could help with your salt intake...she'll pour some on a plate and lick it off!

and you don't want to eat behind us at any local restaurants...she is awful about licking the salt shaker tops...gross i know! we're working on it!

faith will be great for y'all...i'm sure angela loves it...we have other friends that go there too...it has a great reputation.

we almost chose it, but it conflicted with bible study that starts at 9:30 too! won't it be nice to not have to rush out the door at 8:15!

see ya soon! i hope your bp improves soon!

Wanda said...

thanks for updating about the family. i've been praying!! give the boys my love!! hugs to you and darin.