Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July fun

Ok, I am really tired... long sleepless night last night. So here are some pictures from our really fun day before my endless night of backache, headaches, leg cramps and Parker in my bed which led to worries of a toothless almost 3 year old that I was afraid I might wake up to. Seriously, can grinding your teeth chip them? Make them fall out? This kid was at work last night while he was sleeping. I was so nervous, I kept waking him up to stop... and I am so not the type of mom that wakes up a child. Finally I had to force myself to get up and take him to his own bed. I was getting NO sleep over the sounds of jackhammer next to me. Not that I got any sleep without it... Ok, sorry that you had to read that vent. All that to say, we had a WONDERFUL 4th of July.... The only thing that would have made it better was if Darin was in town.:(

Me and Parker watching the Double Oak parade in the 100 degree heat after our mile long walk in it. Poor NeMa and PopBob... I think we miscommunicated about the distance of our walk. They were pretty hot and tired by the time we got there... and definitly by the time the parade ended and we walked all the way back home.
Conner took this picture of NeMa and PopBob. Pretty good huh?

SWEET BOY!


Another one!



Cuties at the parade!




Oh yes, I watched the parade from the red wagon.





The "4" of us in the back of the truck filled with sleeping bags waiting for the fireworks to start. I don't think I spilled anything on my shirt. Not sure what those marks are... but hey, I totally could have spilled something!LOL
Yay next year we'll have baby Brooke in the back of the truck with us. And hopefully, Daddy?

1 comment:

Colored With Memories said...

such good pics! i didn't realize double oak had a parade. you look great...miss seeing ya!