Saturday, July 25, 2009

more pictures from Wisconsin, and one for Wanda...

Sorry, there isn't much in this post except pictures. I am so tired, and lucky to have done this much!

Here is me at 35 weeks and 5 days. Wanda your mom said she had orders to get a picture of me to see how fat I am:) Well, she didn't say fat.. but there is a reason I haven't posted many pictures of myself lately!
"Gampa App" and Conner driving the four wheeler... that is Darin and Parker in the trailer they are pulling.

LOL... it actually looks like they're driving here... But they were just playing on it.
Conner and his first sparkler



Parker and his first sparkler




Grandpa Lapp and Parker out fishing on the lake.





Daddy and Conner with yet another catch. Lots of fun!






My dad and I with our very old friend Bob. My dad and him have been friends since before I was born.







Parker and my uncle Rory. Conner had LOTS of fun wrestling with Uncle Rory, but Parker was VERY unsure about him.

Conner and Great Grandpa Lapp. He just LOVED the boys, and they sure loved him too! We are so blessed to have great grandparents on both sides for the boys!

Great Grandpa with the boys again.



Conner with another fish.LOL... everytime they caught a fish they wanted to touch its eyes, and then they would comment on how "squishy" they were. Don't know what we are going to do with a girl.

Parker and one of his catches.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

so cute!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!! the pictures are great!!! Love the one where brooke really sticking out!!! YOU ARE NOT FAT!!!!!!! so looking forward to seeing you guys in person in about 5 weeks!! what precious pictures of the boys with their grandpas. could you get just a few with my dad and mom. i would like to use them. love ya!!

Colored With Memories said...

you look great! can't believe i haven't seen you since may!

maybe you'll have a tom boy to lessen the pain. it sure will be different!