Thursday, October 23, 2008

Creepy Crawly

Tonight Conner, Parker, Corey (Mark and Kelly's son) and I made rice krispy treat spiders. They turned out so cute, and we had LOTS of fun! This isn't the best picture, but here is "Creepy Crawly"... That is what Conner chose to name him. This is one of the ones Conner made.


Last week we made some Halloween cookies, and the other day we carved a little pumpkin. We are totally getting into the Halloween spirit. The boys LOVE to go look at the costumes and "spooky" things they have at Walmart, Target, Party City. Whereever really. Last year we made the mistake of taking Conner to a Spirit store. If you've ever been you know why it was a mistake. I get scared in there, I don't know how we got out of there without Conner being terrified of Halloween, but we did, and this year he is totally loving the season. I know that some people don't believe in celebrating Halloween, and I sort of have mixed feelings, but I think it is fun to do all the fun little things we can do together as a family. So, we do celebrate (even though I hate to use that word). I will also post some pictures real soon of the boys in their Halloween costumes... Wanda:)

1 comment:

Colored With Memories said...

well...aren't you the creative one! so fun!

we "celebrate" too...i don't think any harm is done in some of these little traditions. unless you end the night with some witchcraft or something!