Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hair cute ...

On Thursday night Darin's sister Dawn came into town on a last minute trip... We are so excited that she is here.
I had told a friend of mine that I would watch her twins on Friday morning, while she went on a field trip with her older son, so yesterday morning Dawn and I headed out for the Pumpkin Patch with all four boys in tow. We actually had lots of fun! And somehow it never got real hectic (I fully expected it to, since we had 3 two year olds and a three year old with us in a fun, crowded place). A family in Flower Mound puts on an awesome Pumpkin Patch every year, and so far we have taken advantage every year (since we've had kids).
Then, after we got home from the PP and took naps I gave the boys haircuts!
So I thought you might enjoy some pictures! above: Parker climbing yesterday
above: All of us minus the camera men at the
pumpkin patch yesterday

above: This is last year (same shirt, so I know its confusing...
Somehow their shirts still fit them though so I took advantage).


above: Last year again...
above: This picture is from our trip to the Pumpkin Patch in 2006.

above: Conner 2006

above: Conner 2005
You can't really tell much of a difference with Parkers...
But I was really impressed with myself, because I was able to use my new clippers and give him a fade.
Conner's new haircut... We'll see how long the mohawk lasts!
Darin may veto it when he gets home... but for now!
And, Conner loves it!












3 comments:

Wanda said...

CUTE!!!! i like the haircuts, even conners!!! it's fun to change how you look sometimes!!! thanks for sharing...love and miss you lots....

Colored With Memories said...

we love the PP too. went there a couple weekends back, but it was too stinkin' hot. almost went back last friday and then didn't...would have been fun to run into ya.

the haircuts look great! what did darin think?

Amanda said...

I personally LOVE the mohawk and I love that it has some curl to it! Had fun Saturday too! :)