Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good times...

Today we got to go to the Dallas Arboretum with Daddy and Auntie Dawn... We got some great pictures taken by Auntie Dawn, and thankfully for me Daddy, Conner and Parker didn't kill me for wanting to keep getting pictures! So lucky they'll put up with me, but seriously, I can't wait for this little girl... Maybe she'll counteract all this testosterone.:) Love the boys, but they don't always love me for the pictures and mommy such things.
We are having a lot of fun with Auntie Dawn here. She plays so well with the boys and seems to adore them as much as I do, which is nice. Its always great to hear someone doting on your children almost as much as you think it but refuse to say it out loud... EVERY TIME:) She's always saying how cute they are. LOVE that! She's also allowed and actually encouraged Darin and I to get away while she watches the boys. It is so nice. We enjoyed a double date with our best friends the other night who we've never been out with without kids. We really had soooo much fun! And she keeps telling me that we need to take a whole day away. Such a nice offer! Maybe we can do something for a little while tomorrow.. Don't know if I want to leave the boys for a whole day (not because Dawn couldn't handle it, but seriously those boys are way too attached to us)!
I will try to post some pictures soon... Its always an extra special treat when Dawn comes to visit, because she takes great pictures, and then shares them with us. But I am trying to wait until the end of her visit to get them, because I don't want to have to keep asking and then risk missing out on some!:)

2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

oohh can't wait to see the pics. we haven't made it out to the arboretum yet this year. we love it though. used to live a mile from there...and went ALL THE TIME. miss that!

take a day with darin while you can girl!

Colored With Memories said...

hey...speaking of pics...i meant to ask you earlier...have y'all seen any good spots around here to do pics in the bluebonnets?

we're thinking of taking some tomorrow morning...