Saturday, April 25, 2009

my little warriors...


Maybe my boys will grow up to fearlessly provide safety for our country? Not sure, but tonight they are out on "a mission." I'm not sure what this mission entails, but they just came to me after much whispering and getting "all camo-ed up" and Conner said... "I love you mom. We're going on a mission. I hope I don't die this time." Parker simply said "I uv you, going on mission." So, needless to say I kissed them... maybe for the last time and told them to please not die. You never know... if they do make it through this, they may just grow up to be United States soldiers... They have been getting quite a bit of practice lately.

What a great daddy they have that has got them all kinds of stuff at the army surplus store and takes them on all kinds of "missions." We are so thankful for Darin!
Lol... and now I am getting phone calls from "the good guys" demanding that I tell them where the "panda" is or I will not get my basketball back:). Boys are so much fun!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

oh, my!!! sounds like a lot of "boy" stuff going on around your home!! what fun!! maybe grandpa will be able to "go on a mission" with them while we are there...gotta love thum...

Colored With Memories said...

okay. i would be totally lost with the boy play. missions? army surplus? huh?

we do have some pink camo for the girls, but it's just cute...doesn't really blend in w/anything...except their pink princesses and my little ponies i guess!

girl your world is about to be turned upside down w/that little miss in your belly!

Dawn said...

Absolutely love this post! Looks like they were about to have quite the adventure! Hope you got your basketball back! :)