Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A few pictures from our trip to Wisconsin...

The boys loved riding on the four wheelers. They weren't riding at this very moment... but they climbed on one everytime they saw them sitting there! This picture was actually taken right after we had been riding all over town on them! Lots of fun!!!
These are two of my favorite people in Wisconsin! My aunt Kathy and Uncle Jim. My Aunt Kathy is my Grandma's sister. Isn't she beautiful?!

Silly boys putting marshmellows on their noses! My dad was the leader of that pack.


In my dad's backyard (he lives in the woods) he has a little burn pit for campfires, and he built a bunch of benches, so we sat out there and had a couple campfires. Lots of fun in the Northwoods!


Me and my dad.



Us with my dad and his girlfriend, my grandma and grandpa and my cousin Mariah at my dad's house. We had a fish fry.




Parker LOVED every piece of farm equipment that he saw! We knew he would, because he LOVES our little John Deere.





My grandpa and my aunt and I got to go fishing. We actually got to go the last time we visited also. The three of us had so much fun! Both times. We've decided to make it a routine trip! Everytime we go there! YAY!




I have some more pictures that my aunt took. She's a much better photographer than I... But I haven't downloaded them yet. So.... more to come! But here are just a few.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Is Parker bald now? I didn't even recognize him - I was wondering who the kid was with Conner! So funny!

Thanks for sharing - glad you guys had a good time.

One of my friends was at the Mall of America on the same day you guys were there - small world!

Miss you guys!

Wanda said...

loved the pictures, thanks so much for sharing. sounds like it was a great time. wow, parker sure looks different!! oh, well, the good thing is that hair grows fast...
love you miss ou all,