Saturday, August 23, 2008

Update...

Thank you Faith for your comment on my last blog! I LOVED it! Lots of great ideas!
Well... our yard is mowed!!! Our friend Mark came over today and mowed it for us. He said he'll be back to weedeat on Monday! YAY! What a great friends we have in the Robbins! The yard looks fabulous too... especially for Mark never having driven a riding lawn mower. SO... Thank you thank you thank you... even though I really doubt he reads my blog!:)
Today we got to go to a birthday party. The boys had lots of fun! And cake!
Afterward we came home, and got baths (they were really dirty after the party) and they got down for their naps, and I got to blow all the grass (from our wonderful mowing), and YAY! I got our garage cleaned out! We have a three car garage now, and somehow it was still only working for one car. But now it will fit two! Yay! We really need a shed. Then we could fit 3... But for now 2 is great! In fact, that is all we have, so that is perfectly fine!LOL
Also, I was finally able to find a crate for the new puppy on craigslist! Yay, we'll start try that out tomorrow! So, hopefully that makes a difference in her potty training undertaking!
Ok, I'm real sleepy now, so I think I will be going to bed now!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

i'm so glad your day was a good one and thank the LORD for such a wonderful friend!!! sounds like you had a great time at the birthday party. Glad you found a crate for the new little "miss". trust that things will begin to fell into place for her...love you,