Friday, August 1, 2008

Update on Parkers room...




I am going to add a number under "wilson" to make it look like a jersy, but they were out of them at the store I went to.

Oh, it looks so cute! I'm so excited about it. He seems to like it too... The only thing I don't have up yet is a bat hook rack (like one that Pottery Barn sells)... My dad is making it. Hopefully he can have it done so that we can bring it home with us from his house in a couple weeks... Anyway, here are some pictures!





3 comments:

faithful love said...

how cute...tough painting, not if only I could blink and be there with my overhead projector and paint what fun we would have...have fun at the family's this week....

Wanda said...

really looks good. can't wait to see it in person!!! conner looks cute too...but where is parker?!?!?

faithful love said...

the more I look at this, the more I think a giant mitt and ball would be cool!!! i also forgot, once i saw a cornice box covered in ivory canvas or heavier muslin and then they either painted the stitches in red on it, or used cord...can't remember...but it was so cute on the window, and then they even hung a chain link fence section on the wall and put things on it, hat, bat, mitt, flag banner, catcher's mask..it was great!!! ok, my friend...talk soon...watching the air fares still...