Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mall of America... here we come!!!

Well, we enjoyed our last week in the great state of Wisconsin! We got to see my dad and his girlfriend, my grandma and grandpa, aunts and uncles, and cousins, and some friends. What fun! The boys really loved riding four wheelers, boating, feeding the horses at the ranch my dad works at. We ate LOTS and LOTS of food!
It is so hard to leave there. We just never know when we will get back, and if everyone will be there when we get back:( there is a lot of old family there. We really worked on my grandma and grandpa to come down and see us for a month or two this winter, because in Wisconsin -20 degree weather is a common event. Needless to say it is not the most comfortable climate. We just hope SOOOO much that they decide to come. It would be soooo fun to spend that kind of time with them! And for the boys to get to as well. We could learn all about all kinds of things!
My aunt Lindy took some pictures of us and they turned out really cute. I will post some later.
Anyway, Darin was supposed to leave tomorrow, and us REAL early in the morning on Thursday, but luckily he was able to change his flight and now we have all day tomorrow together, and since we are in Minneapolis (that is where we are flying out of) we are going to spend the day at the Mall of America! YEAH! I can't wait! I love shopping, and I saw online that they have an aquarium. The boys are excited to see.
So, I will post more when I get home, but I had a minute so I thought I would do a quick update!
We are off to dinner...

1 comment:

Wanda said...

i have missed you guys!! glad to know you were having lots of fun. can't wait to see the pictures. love you all, wanda and daryl