Saturday, July 12, 2008

Darin is gone... Just for two days, but he is gone, and things are a bit crazy. Conner is in a funk. He's finally taking a nap now, but he has been in a bit of a bad mood. And Parker is in his room screaming because I closed his door. So, we'll see how these two days go. You never know. They could both feel better after a nap! I hope so! I hope they both take a nap...a really good one!
Darin's grandma and grandpa are coming on Monday. That is also the day Darin is coming home. So that should be fun. His grandma has already offered us a date night... if not two! Yay!
Conner's best friend is moving to California. He's really sad about it, even though he doesn't fully get what is going to happen. So we will try to see them a few times before they move too.
Ok, well I am going to go try to get Parker... I was going to finish that sentence with "to bed again." But I had to run from the computer to see what that big crash was. Scary. I still don't know what it was,but something crashed pretty loudly coming from Parkers room, and he stopped crying. All I was thinking was that his dresser fell on him. But thankfully it didn't. Actually nothing did. I don't know what the crash was, but both boys are fine, and sleeping now. Phew!
Ok now I will try to take a nap, even though I have a THOUSAND things I need to do. Lately all I want to do while they are sleeping is take naps.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

wish i was coming on monday too!! ; - ) hoping nap time goes well. love and miss you all, wanda