Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life as usual...

Nothing new to report. We are just living life as usual. "NeMa" and "PaBob" are still here. Those are the names that Parker has for them. He actually says both of them. Surprising because Parker is not much of a talker and usually his talking consists of grunts.
We got to do some yard work today. Which was nice, but unfortunatly it hardly made a dent.LOL. A big yard is nice, however it can really be a lot of work! After dinner Darin and I got to take the boys for a bike ride. We LOVE doing that! I do at least! What great family time! It was hot outside, but such is the life of a Texan is the summer time!
We are about to paint Parkers room, so today I got the room taped off. That is exciting. Hopefully I will get to paint it tomorrow. Darin wants to take NeMa and PaBob and Conner and Parker fishing. He wants me to go too, but that would be a GREAT time to paint. So, we'll see.
Anyway, ok, well I guess I just wanted to write something, since I haven't in a little while. So there, I just wasted your time!LOL

2 comments:

Wanda said...

no way did you waste my time!!! i love hearing about your life. i can think about what you guys are up to and that is a good thing. hope you get to paint the room tomorrow!! altho, i would love the fishing part!!!! ; - ) love you, wanda (aka-mom & grandma)

faithful love said...

What cute names Parker made...I love it!!! Good luck with the painting...sure it will come out great...you could do the clouds, I know you could, i could teach wama how to make them and she could teach you...that's a plan...it's just a big sea sponge and a dabbing effect, you could easily master it...for the airplanes, we will just start praying for a great low air fare...maybe i should bid some ridiculous price on priceline and see what happens...are you game for a "sudden" visitor? cause I would try something the day before like on a mon tues or wed in a couple of weeks and see what happens....let me know...take care...hug the little people for me...and darin too