Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ladies night!!!

Tonight Neomia and I got to go out for dinner and conversation with some women from our family's homegroup. It was a fun night! But grandma is wiped out! She went straight to bed when we got home just after 10.
Darin and Bob watched the boys and that was just so sweet! I am just so happy that I have such a wonderful husband that wants me to go out and do things like that... and the boys and I are so lucky to have a dad who wants to spend lots of time with them... Wants to "tackle" with them. He even gave them a bath tonight per my request (he usually finds childrens bathing quite optional, a point of disagreement for us). Anyway, a very special night for the boys with their dad, and a special night for great grandma and I with "the ladies."

1 comment:

Wanda said...

i am, like, so jealous!!! ; - ) really tho, i am so happy that you are all having such fun. it's good that my mom can have some time out with you too. but...did grandpa sleep the whole time, or did he help out during bath time?? ; - )
love and miss you guys,