Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shots...

Conner had to get two shots yesterday.:( He starts preschool in the Fall and apparently I forgot to get a couple of his shots that he missed because he was sick at a well visit...
Anyway, he had to get the shots, and I told him the night before, and kept reminding him... That kinda sounded bad, its not like I was taunting him or anything. I just wanted him to get used to the idea that it was going to happen. I wasn't sure if that was better than just surprising him, but honestly he did soooo good! He whimpered a little bit, but he didn't even cry! I was so proud of him! Just wanted to share that.
Today Darin took Conner fishing and Parker and I hung out. They went on Lake Lewisville, and Darin said that Conner must have caught 10 fish... then he caught a 1-2 pound trout, that his fishing pole was too weak to bring in.LOL They had a lot of fun!
Parker and I had fun too. We had breakfast on the patio, and he let me hold him and rock in one of the chairs out there for about 10 minutes. It was so serene! What a nice morning!

No comments: