Sunday, July 6, 2008

should be sleeping now...

I don't know why, but I can never get to sleep at a decent hour... Here it is 11:20... not 9:20 like the blog posts it.
Anyway, today we had such a fun day. We didn't really do anything that was really fun... But just being together as a family was really nice. Darin had to leave at 4:30... but while he was here was fun. And the boys took great naps, which meant for GREAT moods this evening. All in all it was just a really nice day!
We got to babysit a little baby boy today. He's almost one. Such a cutie... and it was really fun to see what it would be like to have 3. Maybe God will bless us with a 3rd... that we aren't pretending is ours!LOL
Darin had to go to New York today, but he gets to come home tomorrow for a week! So we are real excited about that!
Last night we had some friends over and we played the Wii and drank Pina coladas (it looks like I spelled that wrong)... and we had so much fun! And tonight I am working on my never ending sewing projects... Tonight... Parker's bedskirt and window treatment. But... I don't have any black thread, so I can't finish it!:( But... I did finish his quilt today! Maybe I will post a picture soon! yay! It is so cute... If I do say so myself!:)
Also... i am thinking of Devon a lot today... I assume if you are reading my blog you know Devon... or I've talked to you about her and her family. She's having a hard day today. Please say a prayer for her family. Life is anything but easy and comfortable for them right now. Please pray that God would envelope her and give her a thousand kisses!
Anyway, this was a blog full of thoughts... Sorry nothing really culminated! Just wanted to share whats going on with me! Random!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Sorry you can't go to sleep earlier. We've beening having trouble sleeping at night also. I was up until 3AM the other night!! Not fun!! So...did you like having 3? Sorry to hear about Devon. I will pray for her. Can you call tomorrow evening...would like to book dates for Christmas. Love you guys.