Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Welcome...

This is my first blog... Ever... on this site or ever. Everyone I know that has a blog has good reason to have one, ie... they have important and interesting news to share with friends and family. We really don't have much in the way of important or interesting. But I thought it would be fun to journal some of our family memories, whether or not they are read by others. I often find myself hoping that I will remember this or that that Conner or Parker did or said, and most of the time don't... So I figured this might be a good way.
Anyway, if you are reading about our family and take interest in knowing what is new with us thanks! I will try my hardest to keep on top of this (although I have to say I am not usually a journally type person).

2 comments:

Wanda said...

I am so happy that you have a blog!! Now I can keep up with y'all everyday!! I'll enjoy reading ever word. Love ya all,

faithful love said...

So Donna, if Wanda is so glad you have a blog, how come she doesn't have one we can tease her about??? Wwwaaannndddaaa...I know you're out there, and I know you're going to read this, Ms. Techno Weenie...get to it...your turn to share nice with the class....quilts, grandchildren, your daughters photos, good place to jump right in, don't you think??? Oh, how about calling it "Survivors of A Kitchen Remodel" then take pics and keep us all updated on your progress...how else are we going to feel sorry for you? Someone might even offer to buy you dinner or have you over!! Come on join in the fun...back to Donna, aren't you glad you joined blogging so people like me can write the silliest things on it...hehehe, I know you love me...and hey, the space is free..so let's indulge!!! Loved the pic of Parker and the broom...sounds like the name of a good kids book...well, talk more later...say hi to Darin, glad your visitors made it, and I would have loved to see great gramma in the closet...good times!!!